The replication project
One of the main outputs of the BrennerLEC project was the After-LIFE plan, in which the ways,
times and resources with which the activities initiated within the project could continue and
possibly be expanded after the end of the funding granted by the LIFE programme were
In order to formalize the continuation of the project activities in the after-LIFE period, the project partners decided to sign a collaboration agreement, which was created with the ultimate intention of maintaining the strategic and operational collaboration even after the end of the project for at least the three-year period 2022-2024, in order to:
- implement the replication plan outlined in the after-LIFE plan;
- monitor the benefits associated with dynamic traffic management measures;
- maintain and continuously develop the technological architecture implemented;
- evaluate further projects related to the project objectives and related to technological and regulatory developments;
- maintain the approach of openness, listening and involvement with local stakeholders.
The replication project is financed with internal funds and other national and European funding made available by the project partners, in particular by Autostrade del Brennero and the Environmental Agencies of the Autonomous Provinces of Trento and Bolzano.